Thursday, March 11, 2010

London 2005






Ok...so now let's go way back to 2005 when I was in London. Yeah! Good Old LONDON :) What an amazing place to be for two full years and the people I met...incredible. Have enough memories to make a blog article...surely!

So I was there on a student visa but got a job in recruitment at High Street. With so many shopping distractions around me it was, kind of, difficult for me to focus on recruiting people. Fortunately mine was a desk job and needed me to attend phone calls and type away on my computer. Had a lovely office cafeteria, though. Very artistically done.


My friend and I had fun pub-hopping and this was somewhere I can't exactly remember but sure was exquisite. The decor was all in wood with some cool sports memorabilia on the wall. I was just too thirsty to remember all of it. Here is the pic!

Visit to the Trafalgar Square was every week-end. With so much going on there, it was hard to miss the festivals and the concerts. The National Gallery was free and had a shop inside which I thought was really cool! Bought a Van Gogh print there.

Christmas parties were another event to remember. I had fun going to China White as an office dinner party on the eve. Oriental theme decor with food and booze flowing in as long as we stayed. I was put on bottled mineral water as my colleagues were afraid I will get drunk. Yup..there is a glass with a slice of lemon in it...that's mine :)

Day-time during Christmas season. High street snap with Santas getting ready for work. Probably hired to stand in malls and streets. Love this one...it's my all time favourite . Cloning of the SANTA!

















Feeding the ducks at St. James Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment